Trascent is a leading management advisory services firm that focuses on delivering quantifiable, lasting performance improvements in Real Estate and Facilities Management to global Fortune 500 corporations.
We are seeking a Director to support our Strategy, Operational Excellence and Outsourcing practice in our Singapore office. Directors will work in an entrepreneurial, highly professional team on projects in the Asia Pacific region.
- Leading and managing complex consulting projects and client interactions
- Running outsourcing projects for Real Estate and Facilities Management services
- Performing operational and benchmarking assessments of client operations
- Supporting company Senior Leadership/Managing Directors in project delivery and business development
- Bachelor’s degree (with MBA preferred) from leading institutions
- 5-10+ years prior relevant experience in one or more of the following:
- Top-tier Consulting Firm (preferred)
- Real Estate/Facilities Management
- Shared Services/Procurement
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office (PPT, XLS, DOC, Visio, MS Project)
- Strong MS PowerPoint skills and ability to present and communicate effectively in front of senior executives
- Strong MS Excel skills and ability to develop complex financial models
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong ability to communicate effectively with clients, suppliers, and internal team
- Ability to be self-directed and work in an entrepreneurial work environment
- Willingness and desire to routinely travel throughout Asia
- Fluency and proficiency in English
- International experience
- Fluency and proficiency in Mandarin
The Trascent office is located in Singapore and candidates must be based in Singapore. Competitive compensation and earned bonus offered.
To apply, please email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.