Trascent, a leading global management consulting firm, focuses on delivering quantifiable, lasting performance improvements in all facets of corporate real estate, including facilities management, real estate, corporate and project services, to global Fortune 500 corporations.
We are seeking a Senior Consultant/Director to support our strategy, operational excellence and outsourcing consulting practice in Dubai.
As a Senior Consultant/Director, you will work primarily on projects in the region with a highly professional team in an entrepreneurial, collaborative and results-focused environment. As part of your role, you will be responsible for analyzing data, supporting project deliverables, interfacing with clients and contributing to overall project team efforts to successfully complete complex consulting assignments.
SENIOR CONSULTANT/DIRECTOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop high quality work products for clients that require minimal revisions
- Conduct data synthesis, analysis and development of observations (able to tell a story using data)
- Work with and build advanced financial models and calculations
- Self-manage multiple client projects, and meet project milestones and deliverables
- Participate in client-facing meetings and identify key business challenges
- Support project management requirements and tracking of client engagements
- Support internal firm development initiatives
SENIOR CONSULTANT/DIRECTOR REQUIRED SKILLS & CHARACTERISTICS
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of work experience
- Exceptional attention to detail, dedicated work ethic and trainable
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office (PPT, XLS, DOC)
- Proficient in MS Power BI
- Advanced skills building financial models with MS Excel
- Excellent internal and external communication skills
- Strong teaming ability in a virtual environment and the ability to work autonomously
- Complex data modeling and creating strong and visually appealing presentations/dashboards
- Proficient in English. Other languages are a plus given our global clientele and opportunities to work on global projects
SENIOR CONSULTANT/DIRECTOR PREFERRED EXPERIENCE
- Outsourcing experience
- Corporate Real Estate and/or Facilities Management experience
- Location: Remote
- Anticipated Travel: 20-30%
Competitive compensation plus bonus offered commensurate with experience.