Trascent is a leading management advisory services firm that focuses on delivering quantifiable, lasting performance improvements in Real Estate and Facilities Management to global Fortune 500 corporations.
We are seeking to hire a Director to support our Strategy, Operational Excellence and Outsourcing practice in our US office. This role encompasses working in an entrepreneurial, highly professional team on projects in the US region.
- Leading and managing complex consulting projects and client interactions
- Running outsourcing projects for Real Estate and Facilities Management services
- Performing operational and benchmarking assessments of client operations
- Supporting company Senior Leadership/Managing Directors in project delivery and business development
Required Skills/ Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (with MBA preferred) from leading institutions
- 5-10+ years prior relevant experience in one or more of the following:
- Top-tier Consulting Firm (preferred)
- Real Estate/Facilities Management
- hared Services/Procurement
- Demonstrated experience in project management of extensive multi-phase projects.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office (PPT, XLS, DOC, Visio, MS Project) and Power BI.
- Advanced skills in complex data modelling/ building financial models.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong MS PowerPoint skills and ability to present and communicate effectively in front of senior executives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong ability to communicate effectively with clients, suppliers, and internal team.
- Strong attention to detail, dedicated work ethic and applied business acumen.
- Ability to be self-directed and work in an entrepreneurial work environment.
- Willingness and desire to routinely travel throughout the region.
- Fluency and proficiency in English.
Preferred Skills/ Experience:
Competitive compensation and earned bonus offered.