At Trascent, we believe our people are the core of our business, and the reason for our success. Our team delivers excellence through innovation by adding value for our clients through management consulting solutions to maximize Corporate Real Estate and Facilities Management (CRE / FM) business performance. As the leading global management consulting firm focused on CRE / FM-based business performance, you will be part of a world-class team that drives measurable performance improvements, develops breakthrough solutions, and generates quantifiable results. At Trascent, we embrace diversity, encourage thought leadership, value analytical ability, and embody overall excellence.
Trascent is hiring a Senior Consultant for the Singapore Team as part of a management-consulting career in Real Estate and Facilities Management. Candidates would support our consulting practice focused on Strategy, Process Improvement, Operational Excellence, Organizational Design, Sourcing / Outsourcing in Real Estate and Facilities Management. As an experienced Consultant, you will work in an entrepreneurial, highly collaborative and results-focused environment.
You will be responsible for delivering services to client Real Estate and Facilities Management operations, interfacing with key client personnel, and managing complex consulting projects to completion.
As a Senior Consultant with our firm, you will be expected to work from either home or one of our offices and have the autonomy to be based at a location of your choice.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and manage the development of error-free, high quality work products for clients that require minimal revisions
- Analyze data, develop observations and present findings to client
- Build and analyze advanced financial models and client presentations
- Work in a disciplined and self-directed way meeting all client and Trascent obligations
- Communicate with precision and facilitate senior executive meetings and advance project deliverables
- Proactively manage day-to-day activities of client projects
- General understanding of large, complex, top tier Fortune 500 companies and their structures.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIRED
- 6+ years prior experience in management consulting, engineering, finance, sourcing or manufacturing operations
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred (or equivalent, relevant combination of education and experience)
- Ability to be self-directed and work in a highly collaborative, unstructured, entrepreneurial work environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, particularly written communications and the ability to communicate and present effectively to clients
- Ability to develop and understand cost and financial models
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites, working knowledge of Power BI a plus
- Fluency and Proficiency in Mandarin and English is required, additional languages preferred given our global clientele and opportunities to work on global projects.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally. Travelling is a requirement for the role.
We offer a competitive Compensation and Incentive program, a full suite of comprehensive health & welfare benefits as well as a flexible, remote-first work environment.
Please note, at this time, Trascent will not sponsor visas for the US.
Trascent is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive environment where mutual respect and collaboration is paramount. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other legally protected status.
To apply, please email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.
|Job Category||Senior Consultant|