Trascent Management Consulting is looking to hire exceptionally talented professionals to join our offices in the New York, DC Metro, Chicago, and Raleigh NC areas.
We are seeking professionals to fill a Senior Consultant role as part of a management-consulting career in Real Estate and Facilities Management. Candidates would support our consulting practice focused on Strategy, Process Improvement, Operational Excellence, Organizational Design, Sourcing / Outsourcing in Real Estate and Facilities Management. As an experienced Consultant, you will work in an entrepreneurial, highly collaborative and results-focused environment.
You will be responsible for delivering services to client Real Estate and Facilities Management operations, interfacing with key client personnel, and managing complex consulting projects to completion.
Senior Consultant Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage the development of error-free, high quality work products for clients that require minimal revisions
- Analyze data, develop observations and present findings to client
- Build and analyze advanced financial models and client presentations
- Work in a disciplined and self-directed way meeting all client and Trascent obligations
- Communicate with precision and Facilitate senior executive meetings and advance project deliverables
- Proactively manage day-to-day activities of client projects
- General understanding of large, complex, top tier Fortune 500 companies and their structures
Senior Consultant Required Skills & Characteristics:
- Ability to be self-directed and work in a highly collaborative, unstructured, entrepreneurial work environment
- Outstanding academic credentials and academic performance. MBA from top institute preferred
- A minimum of 6-8 years prior experience in management consulting, engineering, finance, sourcing or manufacturing operations
- Excellent interpersonal skills, particularly written communications and the ability to communicate and present effectively to clients
- Ability to develop and understand cost and financial models
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office. Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally. Travelling is a requirement for the role.
English fluency is required. Languages in addition to English are preferred given our global clientele and opportunities to work on global projects. As a Senior Consultant with our firm, you will be expected to work from either home or one of our offices and have the autonomy to be based at a location of your choice. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Trascent will not sponsor visas for the US.
|Job Category||Senior Consultant|