Trascent Management Consulting, LLC is the leading global management consulting firm that drives performance improvements in corporate real estate and facilities management (CRE/FM).
With its expanding global brand presence, Trascent is seeking a Human Resources and People Development Manager to join its Operations division. This position will report to and work directly with the Global Finance Director. The position will also work closely with the firm’s Leadership team to closely align human resource efforts with business objectives.
In this role the ideal candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Develop and implement employee programs that build an awesome culture and increase employee engagement, morale, and productivity.
- Develop a structured and world-class HR function; collaborate with your HR team and employees across all levels of your department to advance key HR strategies in Compensation, Payroll & Benefits, recruitment, talent development, performance management, and organizational development.
- Participate in periodic business strategic planning; act as the human capital strategy architect to identify and deploy best courses of action to meet business requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of current federal, state and local employment laws and ensure the company is in compliance with all legislative requirements and changes pertaining to all personnel matters.
- Manage the company’s communication plan and ensure the right messaging is in place for communicating changes in company policies, procedures, programs, and personnel
- Drive our talent acquisition process and ensure the organization is attracting and hiring the best talent available; implement creative and cost-effective methods for sourcing quality candidates and recommend ways to promote and enhance our employment brand.
- Oversee talent planning, including headcount and staffing needs, succession plans and overall talent management to ensure we have the right people to move the business forward Lead and implement key programs/changes focused on building an enduring organization positioned for growth, including learning and development, total rewards, employment branding, and HR platforms and systems
- Provide direct and proactive HR support to managers in all aspects of talent management, performance management, employee relations, total rewards, and program management.
Requirements for the position include but not limited to:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, organizational behavior or a related field.
- 10+ years Human Resource experience with increasing responsibility across multiple locations.
- 5+ years of HR Leadership experience with responsibility for direct reports in multiple HR functions.
- Strong experience in organizational development, compensation, and employee relations.
- Demonstrated ability to lead change and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, startup environment.
- Must have strong work ethic and be self motivated with the flexibility to work in a remote environment: must be able to work and communicate well with senior executives and fellow employees.
- Extensive working knowledge of federal, state and local employment laws for multiple states and international.
- Proficiency with ADP HR system and strong knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, SharePoint).
- Preferred relevant certifications:
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR)
- Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR)
- SHRM –Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)
|Job Category||Human Resources Manager|