Trascent Management Consulting is looking to hire exceptionally talented professionals to join our office in Singapore.
We are seeking professionals to fill Consultant roles as part of a management-consulting career in Real Estate and Facilities Management. Candidates would support our consulting practice focused on Strategy, Process Improvement, Operational Excellence, Organizational Design, Sourcing / Outsourcing in Real Estate and Facilities Management. As a Consultant, you will work in an entrepreneurial, highly collaborative and results-focused environment.
You will be responsible for analyzing data, leading development of project deliverables, interfacing with clients, and contributing to overall project team efforts to successfully complete complex consulting assignments.
- Develop high quality work products for clients that require minimal revisions
- Lead data synthesis, analysis, and development of observations
- Work with and build advanced financial models and calculations
- Self-manage multiple client projects and meet project milestones and deliverables
- Participate in client-facing meetings and identify key business challenges
- Support project management requirements and tracking of client engagements
- Peer-review to present analysis approach, interpret results and quality check final products prior to client submission
- Lead internal firm development initiatives
Consultant Required Skills & Characteristics:
- Bachelor degree in Business, preferably from a top-tier academic institutionwith at least four years of professional work experience or at least three years of client-facing consulting experience
- Intellectually enthusiastic spirit to learn and expand skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, dedicated work ethic and applied business acumen
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office (PPT, XLS, DOC at a minimum), Visio, MS Project
- Advanced skills building financial models with MS Excel
- Excellent internal and external communication skills
- Strong teaming ability in a virtual environment and the ability to work autonomously
- Complex data modeling and creating strong and visually appealing presentations
Consultant Preferred Experiences:
- Prior management consulting experience
- Real estate and/or facilities management (RE/FM) experience
- RE/FM technology applications experience as an end-user or implementer
Fluency and Proficiency in Mandarin is required. Languages in addition to English and Mandarin are preferred given our global clientele and opportunities to work on global projects. As a Consultant with our firm, you will be expected to work from either home or one of our offices and have the autonomy to be based at a location of your choice. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Trascent will not sponsor visas for the US.