At Trascent, we believe our people are the core of our business, and the reason for our success. Our team delivers excellence through innovation by adding value for our clients through management consulting solutions to maximize Corporate Real Estate and Facilities Management (CRE / FM) business performance. As the leading global management consulting firm focused on CRE / FM-based business performance, you will be part of a world-class team that drives measurable performance improvements, develops breakthrough solutions, and generates quantifiable results. At Trascent, we embrace diversity, encourage thought leadership, value analytical ability, and embody overall excellence.
Trascent is hiring a collaborative executive leader who is passionate about providing solutions to clients in the Fortune 500. As a Managing Director, they are the client executive charged to deliver high caliberCRE / FM management solutions to our clients and provide leadership to the assigned engagement manager and consultant team.
In support of our clients, they will lead and manage client engagements with focus on delivering successful outcomes and uncover additional opportunities for Trascent to add value or develop additional business. Focus areas include current state assessment, sourcing, and outsourcing strategy development and implementation, supplier governance, and shared services implementation. Exceptional client satisfaction and comprehensive knowledge of the CRE / FM best practices are the keys to success.
You are an executive leader with a lens toward excellence in:
- Client Relationship Management: You immediately instill confidence in our solutions using your gravitas. Personally, you exude charisma and thrive in your client connections. With your executive presence and subject matter expertise, you are the SME (Subject Matter Expert) to our clients.
- Project Management: Initiating, planning, executing, controlling outcomes, with an intimate knowledge of systems and solutions embody your project management expertise. The multiple projects you lead are organized and successful using the best of your and the assigned team’s technical, business, and management skills always delivering quality results for our clients, on schedule and within budget.
- Business Development: As an executive leader, you are responsible for business development through every client relationship, every project, every day. Passionately pursuing excellence in all you do supports our business development through client retention and referrals. In addition, you seek opportunities to grow our business at existing clients and actively seeking business referrals. In your role, you always look for opportunities for Trascent to add value and increase our level of engagement within the client relationship thus leading to long-term revenue growth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Direct multiple client solution teams in the delivery of key findings for our clients.
- Direct multiple client engagements simultaneously and successfully measured by client satisfaction.
- Lead business development efforts to attract new clients and retain existing client relationships.
- Author industry articles, white papers, and other marketing materials to bring visibility to Trascent’s thought leadership and capabilities.
- Represent Trascent at industry events including as presenter or speaker at key industrial conferences.
- Develop new tools, methods, and technologies to enhance the Company’s capabilities, including development of intellectual property and in support of market intelligence.
- Ensure excellence in high-quality client deliverables and convey information to clients in a clear and concise manner, using oral or written communication skills including live presentations or executive briefings.
- Combine multiple work streams into an integrated deliverable both internally and client facing.
- Develop content for Trascent’s “go to market” approach, including business cases and packaging.
- Spearhead the client bid process through in-depth financial analysis including supplier assumptions and other factors.
- Apply advanced data modeling techniques to develop error-free executive level client communications.
- Build upon in-depth knowledge of client operations, providing business intelligence on large, complex, top tier business operations of Fortune 500 companies and their related structures.
- Regular communication of client specific information to Trascent Managing Partners; with recommendations to enhance the client engagement or client experience.
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIRED
- MBA or advanced degree with concentration in business finance, real estate management, related area with exemplary academic performance and credentials required.
- Minimum of 12+ years’ experience in management consulting or relevant corporate experience in CRE / FM.
- Intermediate to Expert level knowledge of RE / FM technology applications as either an end user or implementation specialist.
- Proven success in providing executive leadership in managing complex client engagements and building client relationships.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in direct report or employee resource management experience.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally with little or no notice. Approximately 50% of travel required.
- Intermediate to expert skill level for the MS Office Suite, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
- Demonstrated expertise in financial and cost modeling.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written with the ability to deliver client presentations at the executive level.
- Proven ability to work in a high-collaborative, entrepreneurial environment with the ability to calibrate to operations needs and be self-directed.
- Fluency and Proficiency in Mandarin and English is required, additional languages preferred given our global clientele and opportunities to work on global projects.
We offer a competitive Compensation and Incentive program, a full suite of comprehensive health & welfare benefits as well as a flexible, remote-first work environment.
Please note, at this time, Trascent will not sponsor visas for the US.
Trascent is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive environment where mutual respect and collaboration is paramount. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other legally protected status.